Subject: Apple II BBS List
From: [email-masked] (Gabe Sanchez)
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 04:57:07 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.sys.apple2

International Apple II BBS List, May 12, 1997
-----------------------------------------------
Compiled by Mike Shecket

Updated 5/12/97 by Gabe Sanchez 

To report changes or corrections please send 
email to: [email-masked]

To request changes on-line visit:
http://www.sure.net/~gsanchez/

All speeds are v.32bis or v.32 et all. unless denoted by then following
D   = USRobotics Dual Standard
HST = High Speed Technology (USRobotics protocol)

-----------------------------------------------

Name                            Location                Phone Number  Max Baud
----                            --------                ------------  ---------
Dark Castle                     Doetinchem, Holland    +31-314-365145  33.6k
Pro-Zap                         Rue de Kernon, France  +33-96916290
TABBS                           United Kingdom         +44-1225-743797 14.4k
AUG-Sweden                      Gothenburg, Sweden      +46-31922324   14.4k
Valhalla.                       Stockholm, Sweden       +46-86633057   14.4k
Satan's Host                    Germany                 +49-6215294251
Silicon Sarcophagus             Melbourne, Australia    +61-3-9563-7364
AUSOM Premium Access            Melbourne, Australia    +61-3-9-358-74194
Newton On-Line                  Singapore               +65-7912670
Pro-Friends                     Harrington Park, NJ     201-767-6308
Byte Bastards                   Clifton, NJ             201-773-7001	33.3k
The Xerox Machine               New Jersey              201-827-6474
Bit Bucket                      East Hartford, CT       203-257-9588
The AppleBox                    Winnipeg, MB, Canada    204-224-0683
The Computist BBS               Tacoma, WA              206-472-0601   14.4k
TechAlliance                    Kent, WA                206-277-6052  28.8k
The Colony                      Fresno, CA              209-233-2937
The Pirate's Cove               California              209-571-3839
The Mystic BBS/AE ][            Stockton, CA            209-957-7372
Pro-Janin                       South Gate, CA          213-564-0995
Pro-Berks                       Reading, PA             215-929-4315
The Receiving Set               Cleveland, OH           216-662-9928
The Amiga Workbench             Lorain, OH              216-233-8793
The Amiga Workbench             Lorain, OH              216-233-4292
The Amiga Workbench             Lorain, OH              216-233-4293
Tower                           Willoughby, OH          216-951-5167
Yllar 17                        Illinois                217-442-6397   9600
Pro-Woolf                       Silver Spring, MD       301-585-1033
National Capital Apple II       Maryland, DC vicinity   301-868-9554
Pro-K9s                         Denver, CO              303-987-3647
Nottingham                      Cheyenne, WY            307-637-7620
Pro-Jackalope                   Sheridan, WY            307-674-5310
The Bart's Tale                 Washington, IL          309-444-3978
Pro-Palmtree                    Santa Monica, CA        310-453-8726
Original Apple Corps BBS        Los Angeles, CA         310-454-4660
N. Ill. Computer Society BBS    Arlington Heights, IL   312-351-4374
Feminist                        Chicago, IL             312-624-8771
Jokertown                       Chicago, IL             312-907-0047
Something In The Attic BBS      St. Louis, MO           314-275-7357
The Way, The Truth, The Life    Forestport, NY          315-392-2368
OMEGA PRO                       Wichita, KS             316-721-7735   9600
The Hairy Buffalo               Indianapolis, IN        317-783-5122   14.4k
Apple Pickers BBS               Indianapolis, IN        317-897-1989
Tarnished Knight                DeRidder, LA            318-463-2100
AppleByters BBS                 Quad Cities area, IL    319-388-8358
Pro-Gumbo                       Shreveport, LA          318-861-1012
Pro-Freedom                     Vancouver, Wa           360-694-3276	14.4k
Pro-MACH                        Omaha, NE               402-896-5087
TI BBS                          Calgary, AB, Canada     403-273-0492
The New Chalkboard II           Edmonton, AB, Canada    403-461-2983
Trojan Horse                    Edmonton, AB, Canada    403-471-3150
EAGLE                           Edmonton, AB, Canada    403-481-3133
The Dark Tower                  Grnd Centre, AB, Canada 403-594-1402
Our Place BBS                   Sulphur, Oklahoma       405-622-3267
The BoycoT BBS                  Billings, MT            406-XXX-XXXX   28.8k D
Lightning Strikes Here          Orlando, FL             407-297-7288
Southern Exposure               Oviedo, FL              407-359-5227
ACES W. Palm Beach Chapter BBS  West Palm Beach, FL     407-483-8426
Pro-Carolina                    Orlando, FL             407-858-9937
Starkist                        Orlando, FL             407-859-9999
Pro-Haven                       Bryan, TX               409-822-5534
The Electrical Diralect         Hempstead, TX           409-826-4087
The Triumvirate                 Baltimore, MD           410-486-9812
BoardWAUC BBS                   Milwaukee, WI           414-543-9660
Lightning Systems               Mukwonago, WI           414-363-4282
The Tower of Babble             Milwaukee, WI           414-672-5973
The Trading Post BBS            Milwaukee, WI           414-252-4671
The Island                      Toronto, ON, Canada     416-398-3313
LOGIC                           Toronto, ON, Canada     416-487-9771
Warp Six                        Toronto, ON, Canada     416-538-1628
Pro-Darma                       Toronto, ON, Canada     416-739-6698
Corrosion of Conformity         Mansfield, MO           417-924-8028
Pro-Gab                         Mansfield, OH           419-522-9221
WAC BBS                         Salem, OR               503-363-0861   14.4k
GS-Pro BBS                      Louisiana               504-486-5639   14.4K
Pro-Gallup                      Gallup, NM              505-722-9513
Manzana                         Albuquerque, NM         505-839-9043
Lost Gonzo BBS                  Mankato, MN             507-625-8321
The Playground!                 Leominster, MA          508-343-9163
Apple Chat ][                   Littleton, Ma.          508-486-3306  14.4k
Pro-Christ                      Fremont, CA             510-791-1370
Infinity's Edge                 San Ramon, CA           510-820-9401   14.4k D
Last Chance BBS                 Freemont, CA            510-796-1378
Pro-Lep                         Austin, TX              512-288-2114
Wunderland                      Austin, TX              512-335-6753
Pro-Party                       Corpus Christi, TX      512-882-1899
Even Flow                       Austin, TX              512-892-5264
STIX                            Corpus Christi, TX      512-992-4855
Appleton II                     Dayton, OH              513-296-1481
Appleton I                      Dayton, OH              513-298-0548
Atlantis                        Montreal, QC, Canada    514-342-6774	14.4k
The Apple Hide-A-Way            Des Moines, IA          515-282-1915
AntiMatter                      Adrian, MI              517-263-8384    28.8k
pro-vanilla                     Albany, NY              518-462-5953
Et Cetera Unlimited             Virginia                540-328-8865,,#11
Cross Fire Hurricane            Vancouver, BC, Canada.  604-421-4614
The Apple Experience            Surrey, BC, Canada      604-596-7398
Pro-Kaug                        Kelowna, BC, Canada     604-769-3125
Virtual Reality                 Rapid City, SD          605-348-5539
Country Inn                     Absecon, NJ             609-652-7103   14.4k
The Deadly Tombs                Minnesota               612-323-1875
Pro-PHC                         Hutchinson, MN          612-587-0766
Pro-Algonquin                   Monticello, MN          612-772-8628
Electronics Shop                Columbia Heights, MN    612-789-2149
Apocalyptic City                Columbia Heights, MN    612-789-3613
Pro-Coach                       Columbus, OH            614-262-4946
Pro-Gonzo                       Chattenooga, TN         615-875-6570
Pro-XY                          Kalamazoo, MI           616-381-1726
The NEAT Connection	        Lexington, MA		  617-861-1119   2400
Pro-Desert                      Hot Springs, CA         619-251-1297
The Space Bar                   Oceanside, CA           619-433-4653   28.8k D
Pro-Amber                       Spring Valley, CA       619-460-9762
Pro-Sol                         San Diego, CA           619-670-5379
Pro-NSDApple                    San Diego, CA           619-689-2605
Pro-Sat                         Jamul, CA               619-697-0261
Alltech Electronics             Oceanside, CA           619-721-0705
Pro-Newton                      Hesperia, CA            619-956-2631
Apples Only                     Las Vegas, NV           702-646-7007
Pro-NoVApple                    Kingstowne, VA          703-922-4668
Data Base II                    Virginia                703-323-5840
Starport                        Falls Church, VA        703-560-9308
The Apple PACK                  Virginia                703-818-0941
The Board                       Roanoke, VA             703-977-1558
CACC BBS                        Charlotte, NC           704-563-6233
Pro-Charlotte                   Charlotte, NC           704-567-0029
Pro-Ed                          Columbus, GA            706-561-0149
Mass Destruction                Travis AFB, CA          707-437-4241
Pro-Odyssey                     Fairfield, CA           707-437-4734
Gravenstien Apple Users Group   Cotati, CA              707-794-9333
Hemisphere                      Chicago vicinity, IL    708-255-0002
Psycho Ward                     Chicago vicinity, IL    708-279-8547
Point Zero                      Chicago vicinity, IL    708-432-9028
Pro-AppleTree                   Park Forest, IL         708-481-2211
The World Trade Center          Park Forest, IL         708-481-3946
Golden Galleon                  Chicago, IL             708-577-1511
Apple Tree Computer Club BBS    Homewood, IL            708-597-6942
Celestial Haven BBS             Darien, IL              708-852-9765
Parrot Head Supplies            Chicago vicinity, IL    708-887-1209
Bozo Board                      Chicago vicinity, IL    708-948-5754
God's Country                   Chicago vicinity, IL    708-964-5281
N-shore Apple Users Group BBS   Skokie, IL              708-967-7483
The Martial Art Academy         Skokie, IL              708-967-7503
Twilight of Reality             Texas                   713-785-5439
Pro-ABC                         Youngstown, NY          716-633-9469
The Library BBS                 Hershey, PA             717-566-1699
Software Alive                  Brooklyn, NY            718-822-7019
AppleVenture                    Colorado Springs, CO    719-574-6589
Pro-FAC                         Flint, MI               810-230-7754
The Mac Journal BBS             Norwich, VT             802-649-3825
ProBoard II                     Paso Robles, CA         805-239-4292   14.4k
Pro-Scat                        St. Petersburg, FL      813-347-5104
A Genric BBS                    Tampa, FL               813-839-2178   14.4k 
The Sanitarium                  Tampa, FL               813-971-9597
The Cutting Edge                Rockford, IL            815-633-0120
Apple Core                      Mach. Park, IL          815-633-0188
Dark Castle                     Illinois                815-729-0188
Beer World                      Bedford, TX             817-267-9945
Rainbow's End GS                Arlington, TX           409-778-3119  16.8K
Tri-City Apple User Group BBS   Pasadena, CA            818-398-9454
The Bloodsucker BBS             Southern California     818-358-0374
Valley Apple Computer Club BBS  Arleta, CA              818-504-9750   28.8k D
The Fishin' Hole                Memphis, TN             901-353-4737   28.8k D
The Band Stand                  Cordova, TN             901-371-9484   14.4k
Pro-PDunes                      Mary Esther, FL         904-664-0561
The Other Side of Reality       St. Augustine, FL       904-797-6696
School Board BBS                Missisauga, ON, Canada  905-672-3797
Never-neverland bbs             Burlington, Ontario     905-637-5583  HST
Random Sample                   St. Cathy's, ON, Canada 905-687-9987
Remote A.E. BBS                 Hamilton, Ontario Canad 905-387-9326
Lynx BBS                        Upper Michigan          906-428-2916
Apple Elite II                  Riverside, CA           909-359-5338   14.4K
GSBS                            Riverside, CA           909-369-6637   14.4K
Apple Bits Users Group (ABUG)   Kansas City Metro area  913-385-0249   28.8k
Contractors Den                 Central Valley, NY      914-928-7890
Babylon 4 BBS                                           915-267-4514
The Fellowship                  Cameron Park, CA        916-672-0850
Pete's Place                    Davis, CA               916-756-3761
Sound Barrier                   Davis, CA               916-757-7856
Pro-Ssor                        Chico, CA               916-891-6542
Pro-Gateway                     Tulsa, OK               918-592-4419
Coretalk                        RPT, NC                 919-544-1356
Pro-Finders                     New Bern, NC            919-638-5973