Subject: Re: Apple IIgs hardware/software.
From: "Charles J. Sarchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 23:28:58 -0800
Newsgroups: comp.sys.apple2

This place is not in the south Mission Bay Area, but it is the best Apple II
outlet in your area.  You will have to go north toward Oceanside on I-5.
When you come to Highway 86 (I think, it has been a while), turn right
toward Vista and Escondido.  Go two exits to El Camino Real.  Turn left onto
El Camino Real.  You will go up over the hill through about four lights when
you will come to another intersection at the bottom of the other side of the
hill and Alltech Electronics should be on the corner to your left.  They may
have moved again, so give them a call for better directions.

Computer Circulation Center
d/b/a Alltech Electronics Co., Inc.
2618 Temple Heights Drive
Oceanside, CA 92056
(760) 724-2404 Phone
(760) 724-8808 Fax

D. Michael Wicklund wrote in message <[email-masked]>...
>Hello.  I have an Apple IIgs since 1988 and it still works until 2
>years ago when I moved back from Japan (military dependent) to San
>Diego.  The movers placed the keyboard in the bottom of the box and
>smashed it.  I haven't used it since.  I'm trying to find a replacement
>keyboard and I was wondering if there is any store in the San Diego
>region that might have them on stock, especially South Bay area (I'll be
>also looking for some other hardware like hard drives and stuff).
> BTW, is there a web browser and FTP client program available for the
>Apple IIgs?  I intend to 'resurrect' my IIgs from its hibernation (and
>maybe my IIe as well).  It is the greatest computer I have ever used.
>
> Thanks
> Mike