Subject: Vendor for SafeSkin keyboard protectors.
From: [email-masked] (A. Luna)
Date: 05 Aug 2000 16:54:45 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.sys.apple2

Hello all.

After disassembling, cleaning, and reassembling my Apple IIgs and LC keyboards,
I decided to track down the manufacturer/vendor for the SafeSkin brand keyboard
protectors and purchase a couple of keyboard protectors for myself to avoid
this messy task in the future.  These things really help, as I've used one on
my PC keyboard for years.

Since the company *doesn't* have a web site, I decided to post the
manufacturer's information and a couple of part numbers to make it easier to
order skins for interested users.

SafeSkin Keyboard Protectors

Apple IIgs (Model MO330) FCCID:BCG5ARA9M0330   -   P/N: 7037B080
Apple IIe (w/o numeric keypad) A9M0108   -   P/N: 7003B063
Apple IIe Enhanced (with numeric keypad)   -   P/N: 8194B081

Of course, a wide range of keyboard protectors are available, such as for Macs,
PCs, etc. (even Tandy Model 100's!).  Their catalog is comprehensive and lists
just about any keyboard you can think of.

Amherst-Merritt International
5565 Red Bird Center Dr., Suite 150
Dallas, TX  75237-1913

(800) 627-7752 - SALES
(214) 339-0753 - SALES
(214) 339-1313 - FAX

Art . . .