Subject: Re: Asimov East Mirror appears to be closing down!
From: stramiello <[email-masked]>
To: Robert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 11:04:12 -0400
Newsgroups: comp.emulators.apple2

I'll put up a mirror. I'm running the following:

Pentium III Dual Processor 504 mhz's each
128mb Ram (temporary, will be back up to 256 soon)
27gb of Storage on IDE 7200 rpm drives
10bt 24/7 connect to net
Debian 2.2 Server (heavily secured)

I'd be willing to set up an ncftp mirror (which does on the fly tarring of
the files to ease bandwidth concerns).

~Warren

------------------------------------------------------------
Warren Stramiello |
325909 GT Station | A good USENET Motto would be:
Atlanta, GA 30332 | a) "Together, a strong community"
 (404) 206-4065   | b) "Computers R Us."
------------------+ c) "I'm sick of programming. I think
WhiteRabbit       |     I'll just screw around for a while
128.61.43.97      |     on company time."
                  |
------------------------------------------------------------
|   [email-masked]               |
------------------------------------------------------------