Subject: Re: ImageWriter I and Apple IIgs
From: [email-masked] (Scott Alfter)
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 18:28:20 -0000
Newsgroups: comp.sys.apple2

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

In article <[email-masked]>,
Hartwig Stark <[email-masked]> wrote:
>I have problems connecting an ImageWriter I (one) to my Apple IIgs.
>Computer and printer are OK. The sources of trouble could be the cable
>(wrong connections) of software problems (missing or wrong driver). I am
>using a selfmade cable. The connections I have found in the "Apple
>Interface Stack" (Hypercard).

You shouldn't have had to make a cable...check the computer stores near you
for a Mac-to-Imagewriter cable.  Once you have that, all you should need to
do is install the driver and you're all set.

  _/_
 / v \
(IIGS(  Scott Alfter (remove Voyager's hull number for email address)
 \_^_/  http://salfter.dyndns.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.2 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org

iD8DBQE52iUzVgTKos01OwkRAgBKAJ91ifrCP0xDMArPGRiSHIUSLu/jkQCg/A5K
RxBFvtFZdPrz8pVJhKYuZzk=
=7F42
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----