Subject: Building An Archive: First Steps
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 21:45:54 GMT
Newsgroups: comp.sys.apple2

Firstly, my apologies if my spelling is bad, I'm not too well at the
moment.

As I'd mentioned in one of my posts in another topic, 'Building an
Apple ][ Software Archive,' I was planning on posting some more useful
information online during the weekend. Well, the weekend is here, and
so is this info.

There is a site which will hold information regarding the archive (and
eventually the archive itself) at:

http://www.archivetwo.org/

There is only one page at the moment, and it has some details about
what kind of thing I was thinking about doing. I don't think any of the
information there is new as such, but ideas which other people have
suggested are given there, and your ideas can be there too!

You can email me personally at [email-masked] (which is also given on
the page itself).

I'll be making more information available over the next few days, and
the changes will always be listed in the changelog (which will probably
move to a different page than the index).

Enjoy!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.