Subject: Re: Cooking with pot
From: "shadow" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 12:11:36 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.drugs.pot,alt.drugs.pot.cultivation,alt.folklore.herbs

"paxwax1" <[email-masked]> wrote in message
news:[email-masked]...
| G'day all.  I'm looking for idead or links relating to pot cooking.
Thanks
| in advance.
| Cheers.   Pax

Since everyone else will say the same thing I will save them the effort.
www.erowid.org check out the pot section, lots of cooking info there. There
are even some older threads on ADP that have discussions about cooking pot
into shit. I still maintain that you should simmer the butter and bud
together for 3 to 6 hours so the THC has ample time to bond to the fat in
the butter, that way you will get higher. Also I usually make close to a
pound of butter with a 1/3 pound of bud. But then I like my cookies or
whatever to be extra strong, check out the site, all you could ever want to
know about any drug.
-Shadow