Subject: Re: LSD as "mild stimulant"
From: jeldrid <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 15:41:10 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.drugs.psychedelics

"Uyis" <[email-masked]> wrote in
news:[email-masked]: 

> has anyone tried the method of dissolving a single hit of lsd into a
> glass and taking sips of it every so often over the course of a week
> to use a "mild stimulant" or "mood lifter." im wondering if such small
> quantities would even be noticeable or if trying this would be worth a
> shot just to see what happened. has anyone done this before? success?
> failure? 
> 
> share thoughts please
> uyis

Found this:

"LSD (D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, or Acid for short) can be a 
wonderful psychotropic ally, and is probably the most versatile 
psychedelic known to humanity. Its effects vary from simple stimulation, 
like a cup of coffee, that can facilitate intense focus for 8ish hours 
at the 25mcg dose range (excellent for programming, writing, driving or 
listening to lectures) to a social, stimulating psychedelic in the 50-
200 mcg range (great for dancing, concerts and walks in nature) to a 
frankly amazing, mystic entheogen in the 300-700mcg range (much more 
heroic than social, but great for communing with God/dess). Some people 
find that the intensity of the LSD experience tends to plateau at 
dosages over 500-700mcg, although its duration may continue to extend."