Subject: Re: Wierd websites
From: "Matthias Provan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 01:00:07 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.drugs.psychedelics

http://www.boohbah.com/zone.html

http://www.sodaplay.com/

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail57.html

http://www.subgenius.com/

http://www.geocities.com/Captain_Awesome2000/

http://www.cacophony.org/

http://www.lot23.com/play/connected/

http://www.angelfire.com/ri/tucker/consciousness.html

http://boppity.deviantart.com/

http://rr.www.cistron.nl/fract/

http://mathforum.org/alejandre/applet.mandlebrot.html

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/FlowerofLife.html

http://www.heatherfirth.com/index.html

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html

http://www.sonicunion.com/dsp

http://www.wfmu.org/

http://www.holo.com/holo/book/book1.html

http://www.notbored.org/index.html

http://fusionanomaly.net/secretlifeofplants.html

http://w1.736.telia.com/~u73602493/flashback.html

http://home.comcast.net/~bernhard36/honda-ad.html

enjoy,
~!~
Matthias
"My mind is glowing..."

BitingHeart wrote:
| Whats the address of those really totally bizarre wierd websites?? I
| forgot the addresses and its been a year since I've seen em.
|
| There were two I liked. One was a bunch of strange colors and shapes
| making wierd noises and doing strange things, and interpsersed with
| stories of human elements of life. I can't remember the url...
|
| The other was just even more wierd. It was like to the web what
| techno-rock was to, well... news reports... That one had an url
| something like asdfg.net  or something??? But it's not loading anymore
| or I can't remember the url?